Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I'm back...

Yikes - forty-one days since my last post. And I've been drastically less busy since then!
Today two of my good friends came to town, and we hit DEB and Walmart. I wasn't planning to buy anything, but I ended up with a skirt and 2 shirts for $4.00! They have AMAZING sales going on right now!
At Walmart I got 'Knights' lip balm, from the high school near my house. Weird. And a face-waxing kit (just to clarify, I wanted it for my eyebrows). It works pretty well! I'm happy with the results, although I started yelling when I had my sister pull the wax off. OW.
Tonight I'm going to visit my old youth group, and take my sisters with me. I'm excited. :-D

On Saturday several of my closest friends are coming up! I can't WAIT! I haven't seen my friend Jennie since she found out she was pregnant - she has a bump now!

Well, I'm supposed to be peeling potatoes... time to go. I'll try to start updating every day now!

No comments: