Wednesday, January 21, 2009

We need JESUS!

This is an interesting post...
http://www.flowerdust.net/2009/01/21/why-is-being-gay-a-sin/

My sister is an AMAZING artist, if I do say so myself!

Fixing up Zelda... my first experience with a whole chicken (whole anything, for that matter)!

Trying to look picturesque...

A comic that I really liked...

Ten things I am thankful for tonight:
-I can download cool stuff off the internet
-A proposal I thought was far off in the distance... may be closer than I thought! (not for me, of course)
-I go back to school in just FOUR days!
-I'm not the least bit sick, and my allergies are really mild right now! (for the next four days, anyway)
-I'm almost done with my loong to-do list before I leave
-When aforementioned sister and I get in screaming fights, it doesn't take long before we are buddies again :-)
-God has plans for me to have hope and a future! The Most High has a purpose for ME, little old me!
-I have the nicest parents EVER! (to me, at least!)
-I finally got a song I've wanted for years... We Need Jesus by Petra!
-Tomorrow is another BEAUTIFUL DAY! Every day it gets lighter, earlier! Summer is in the future! WAHOO!
Now that put me in a FABULOUS mood!

No comments: