Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ten things I did today:

1. Got to sleep in - hurray!
2. Got a sore throat. Laaame.
3. Missed youth group due to the lack of a working car. :-(

4. Hunted for jobs for my soon-to-be roommate and I... NOT fun!
5. Watched the first in the Chronicles of Riddick trilogy. Ick. It wasn't a terrible movie (I mean, it had Vin Diesel) but I REALLY don't care for movies with a lot of people-eating creatures.
6. Didn't get a stitch of work done on my quilt

7. FINALLY got all my pictures from December/January uploaded to Facebook... yay!
8. Explained to 'my' Azusa admissions counselor that I am NOT attending next year. I'm glad that's cleared up, so I'm not getting email and phone call reminders for the next three years...
9. Forgot to do the laundry like Mom asked... oops!
10. Not actually something I did today... we went to a UND basketball game last night. The guys won 84-78! It was a lot of fun - and we got to sit in the second row. It might be the only game I get to see this year, but I hope not. Maybe I can get home a few weekends this next semester!


No comments: