Sunday, August 3, 2008

Time for a happy post!

Wow - I just reread my last post. Majorly disorganized!
And it's time for a happy post. It's almost one, and I should be getting sleep - I'm going to CHURCH tomorrow! I'm uber-excited because we haven't been to church for most of this summer. Pretty bad Christians, huh?

So to begin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjnvSQuv-H4
Don't Worry, Be Happy by Bobby McFerrin. It has Robin Williams in it - I love it!

Today I made zucchini muffins. Amazing. And tomato/egg muffins. They taste good, but they made the house smell like barf. Baddddd idea.

I just got a very sweet comment, so I want to say thank you :-)

And lately, I've been thinking about something on the serious side. But it can wait for tomorrow... I mean, later today.

And in... six hours or so, the sisters and I are going to go for a walk on a sweet trail nearby, and take pictures. Unless I'm just too tired and sleep in till church time.

Abby and I went running again tonight. It was awesome. For the first time, I ran more than I walked. WOOHOO! Progress! It took less than an hour to go about three miles. By the time I leave, my goal is to be able to run at least half a mile without stopping to gasp for air.

Now my pillow is sitting right next to me on the couch, and it's a big, fat hint. It's saying, "GO TO BED. NOW."

So I shall respect the pillow's wishes. I do hold it in such high esteem.

Ooh, speaking like this reminds me of something. I REALLY wish somebody would come out with a show set in like, the Pride and Prejudice era. I'm not sure what it's really called, but that would be SO COOL!

Good night, all! Happy weekend! (My mommy comes home on Monday night, I can't wait!)

No comments: