Sunday, August 17, 2008

It would be really nice if God would just stick a picture in our minds of our future spouse.

Then we really COULD have love at first sight! SCORE!

Oh my goodness... I don't get too ga-ga over celebrities, and I've only bought one of those all-about-Hollywood magazines once, before a plane trip. But I do love reading online about what they're really like. :-)
I've been looking at a fansite of Jamie Spears... I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty envious. I don't care about the famous family, the TV shows, etc, but she has 1) a career that's going well, 2) a boyfriend, 3) a baby (wouldn't want them at once, though!), and 4) a NICE farm, near her parents. Apparently she'll be marrying her boyfriend in a few months, and then she'll really be where I wanna be!

But it must be so hard. I saw a couple of pictures of her heading into the hospital the night she had her baby, surrounded by state troopers. How could someone stand to live that way? Someone younger than me, no less!

But enough about that. I realized I don't know anything about carry-out cart etiquette. I bought a fridge for my dorm room the other day. I had one of the guys there get it on a.. on a.. dang, a carrying thing! - and put it in the car for me. I felt pretty foolish when I got home and realized I actually could lift it. Lift it into a cart, maybe not.

Anyway, the reason I felt awkward is because I just didn't know what to say! (I'm pretty sure he was leering at me [rather, NOT my face] when I walked up; that didn't help). So I walked about twenty feet ahead of him all the way to the cart and really didn't say anything, except to tell him where I wanted it and to thank him. I felt like I should have made conversation, like "Sure is hot today, isn't it?" but considering the circumstances, I decided against it.
What in the world do you say to be polite to a creeper? (half kidding).
Hmm...

Last night, I had the greatest time at the birthday party. I got home around 11:30... I never stay out that late! Although the 75 mile drive may have made a difference.

I'm soo ready for a spinach-cheese-broccoli frittata with Ranch. YUM!

No comments: