Tuesday, August 19, 2008

“If we could wrap our minds around the concept of God, He wouldn’t be big enough.” - C.S. Lewis

I like that quote...

I'm freaking out. Ten days until I leave. I feel like a zombie - I have a long to-do list, but I have no idea where to start. Plus there's a mouse living in our kitchen. :-(

I started hyperventilating three times yesterday... one of these days, I bet I'm just going to faint on the floor.

Yeah, I'm miserable. I really keep hoping this is going to be one of those Abraham things, where I accept it (ha) and go along with it because I know it's what God wants, and then at the last minute he tells me that I've gone as far as I need to, and I can go home again.

Except I don't think I have enough faith. He'd probably say, "Oops, sorry, you're actually going to have to go now because you weren't trusting me enough when you had the chance."

:-(

I can't believe on how much I'm missing out on this year.

On the bright side, I'm getting muscles! :-D Last night Abby and I biked two miles and then ran two miles. Well, it was mostly walking - we were tired after biking.
And we made strawberry peach crisp. It was really good, it was just too sweet for me... now that I've gotten myself used to natural flavors, like in fruits and veggies, sugar doesn't make me feel very good. Laame!

No comments: