Monday, August 11, 2008

I am in awe of gymnasts... seriously...

Hey, I think God reads this blog! I've been telling people how much I miss all my buddies, and now it looks like I'll be seeing them this weekend! HURRAY!

I tried to fix my hair tonight, redying it... hopefully it looks more normal in the morning!

I like watching the olympics... the only part I care about is the gymnastics. They're absolutely amazing!

Anyway, I don't have anything else to say, except this. I. HATE. BIKINI. WEARING.

Kind of. I have verrrry mixed feelings about this. I love bikinis. They're very cute, and very comfortable. They're just so darned indecent, I never wear them without shorts and a shirt.

But it seems that nowadays almost all the girls I respect as Christ-seeking Christians are following the trend and swimming in the equivalent of their underwear. Funnily enough, I think they'd be horrified if a large group of people saw them in their underwear.
Thank goodness my closest friends haven't gotten in on this yet!

I am just so confused about everything.
I am definitely looking forward to Jesus coming to get me... no more hard things!

No comments: