Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My God is an AWESOME God... He reigns from heaven above...

I feel so blessed right now!
I had a great time with my friends. Those awesome girls treated me to dinner! Then we rented a couple of movies and painted our nails and stayed up too late. Just like the good old days. ;-)
I had catfish for the first time... I was a little leery, but then I tried it.. and inhaled the rest :-D

Yesterday I played chauffeur and took my sister to her biology class. I got to dissect a fish! I was feeling a little nauseous by the time we finished... but it was very enlightening.
Then I went to the chiro and got my neck cracked - HAPPY DAY. I was disappointed, though, because I thought I wouldn't perpetually feel like I needed to crack it anymore - but I still do. I guess it's a bad habit now.


Today I organized the laundry room... then took my sisters out to see friends' new kitties and puppy. We need some babies around here again!
Then I visited their youth group... I like it.

This morning, I read that verse following Paul's statement about being the foremost, aka most pathetic, of all sinners - 1 Timothy 1:15. Anyway, I read 1:16. It's good.
"But I received mercy for this reason, that in me, as the foremost, Jesus Christ might display his perfect patience..."
I love my Jesus. I love that He uses my pathetic, oft-wasted day-to-day life to demonstrate His perfection and goodness and awesome love!

And now I'm going to bed at ELEVEN O'CLOCK and I'm SO EXCITED!!!

So good night!

No comments: