Tuesday, April 7, 2009

HUZZAH, spring break has arrived!

Ooh! I tried Windows Live Writer once and I didn’t like it very much. Now I’m trying it again, and I think it is much improved! :-) All the same, it's still making my post a little funny...

Well… let’s see. I’m trying to get a lot accomplished when I'm at home. While, of course, staying up as late as long as I can stay awake and sleeping as late as I am able - My dad considers it his duty to destroy any notions we have of sleeping in and is always banging on the door before 9:00am. Horrors!

I hid slept in my sister’s room last night, on the floor behind her bed. He found me anyway.

Today I cleaned the fishbowl, started the laundry, made a couple of phone calls, and hit the thrift stores with my sisters. I found a futon I’d really like for $100… so maybe I can work out a deal with my parents and get it before I have to return to school.

I wish I had something interesting to write about, but I don’t. I think my writing mechanism is turned off.

Tonight I watched Princess Diaries 2 (love Chris Pine!). I wanted to start on the season of Monk that we found at the library, but it’s just getting too late. *Yawn*

(My room is still buggy and rather arctic in temperature. No thank you.)

In closing, here are some pictures from a “Spy Banquet” the boys threw for us at school (I’m the one with red shoes - the 1st is a couple of girls and I being silly, the 2nd is my roomie and I, and the 3rd is our junior class), and a favorite quote from Romans 1:16. G’nite!

IMG_0027 (2)

IMG_0026 (2)

SANY4203

“For I am not ashamed of the Gospel, for it the power of God for
salvation
to everyone who believes…” – the Apostle Paul

No comments: