Monday, April 13, 2009

Thank you, Jesus, for yummy food. And coffee.

I have been looking for an online Bible website that doesn’t look so.. outdated.. ?.. and I’ve finally found one! The YouVersion Bible site is AWESOME! It is also my new home page… maybe now I can keep my Facebook addiction in check. Here is a little picture:

image

Guess what fabulous lunch I’m having today!

3 eggs

minus yucky white baby things

plus broccoli and mozzarella cheese

and salt for flavor

and a drizzle of ranch

equals DELICIOUS! I’m all done now, but my mouth is watering just talking about it. I can’t get enough of frittatas!

Add in coffee, and I am in palatable heaven. Mmm.
But enough about food. We spent Easter at my grandma’s. My sister bought a horse on Saturday (We may name it Chica, Cheeky for short. Which isn’t shorter at all.). And today my bestest friend is coming over for a slumber party! So now I have to clean the disaster that is my bedroom… and pull out my Bible. I’ve been really bad about that the last few days. *bummed face*
Thank goodness for Psalm 52:7, eh?

No comments: